We deal in both online and offline mode of providing classes for Judicial Services Examination. In our offline module the students get access to both classroom lectures and video lectures which are uploaded on our website.
- The teacher Abhay Pratap Sir was himself a magistrate and also Prof at Delhi University, so he has in depth knowledge of both theory and practical, that makes a student not only a judge but a perfect judge.
- Weekly objective and subjective test, this helps a student to be exam ready all the time. So a student solves around minimum 250 questions per week, this helps us in knowing the issue each child faces so that we can help him improve.
- All the subjective tests are prepared and evaluated by Abhay Sir personally and not by researchers. So from the very first month student know the exam strategy.
- In any other institute if your classes are over then over but here at APS video remains available 12 months even after the completion of the classes.
- You can watch the videos anytime and any number of time as per your convenience.
- Every student is provided with a user id and password for having access to all the online content at our website www.apslaw.in and all the material (notes, test-papers, etc) is send via mail.
- Students can send their queries anytime on whatsapp or via mail to us.
- The students can send us their answers by taking photo of it with the help of camscanner (mobile app) and send us either on whatsapp or via mail. The answers are further forwarded to Abhay Sir, who then evaluates the answers by himself.
- All the test-series and State specific crash courses remains open to the students till their selection.
- Personal feedback is given by Abhay Sir to the students on their performance either face to face or on phone.
- All the Law subjects are taught by Abhay Sir and the non-law subjects (GK/GS, English/Hindi language and State specific local laws) are taught by Separate faculty.
- The duration for full foundation course is 11-12 months but the videos will be accessible to you 12 months even after the completion of the classes.
It includes all special courses (State specific Judicial Service exam crash courses and test-series) even after completion of your course till your selection.
- The classes run for four hours (Monday- Friday) generally throughout a day.
- Special Bare act revision classes to revise all the bare acts of judiciary syllabus in 3 months. These classes are ad-ons from the academy to help students get used to the key words and key terms in the bare acts. It will immensely help students in writing mains as well as in ptelims stage. Students are advised to take these bare act classes very sincerely.
- Coverage of important general studies topics and current affairs.
- Hindi and English language classes and regular tests.
- Accessibility and Personal interaction with Abhay sir, in the classroom, after the class and solution of queries via phone.
Enhanced focused view of the whiteboard to enable better learning experience.
Watch video lectures at your convenience anytime anyplace on mobile, tablet or a laptop.
You can cover the missed out lectures anytime (due to exams, travel etc.).